Type of job
About the job
We are looking for an Office Manager to work closely with other internal & external functions, such as marketing, product, HR and finance.
To ensure the smooth running of office administrative or support activities on a day-to-day basis and support end-to-end client success management, including membership servicing, marketing & communications.
The Office Manager will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
● Organising meetings and managing databases
● Booking transport and accommodation
● Organising company events or conferences
● Ordering stationery and liaison with office building management support
● Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
● Supervising and monitoring the work of externally outsourced administrative activities
● Managing office budgets
● Liaising with members and external admin staff, suppliers / vendors
● Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
● Delegating tasks to external admin staff
● Organising induction programmes for new employees
● Ensuring that health and safety policies are implemented according to latest health and safety requirements (e.g. covid 19)
● Using a range of software packages
● attending meetings with senior management
● Assisting the organisation's HR-Recruitment function by keeping (personnel) records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
● Dealing with member (e-)correspondence, complaints and queries with external vendors.
● Proactive mindset with a strong sense of responsibility and with high level of integrity
● Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
● Problem-solving skills, and adaptive and effective in a start-up environment
● 3+ years relevant experience in e.g. client success, membership management, end-to-end admin function
● Ability to build rapport with different clients (members). Exposure to B to B customer relationship.
● Self-driven, independent and proactive to get the job done
● Exposure and familiarity with diverse business cultures
● Language skills: English and Mandarin Chinese mandatory. Cantonese Chinese preferred