Type of job
About the job
We are looking for a Technical Architect to lead the building and testing of blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance. You will have the opportunity to work on one of the largest enterprise blockchain deployments involving global shipping lines and terminal operators. The role is a key member of the initial team, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
• Work with the technical team at GSBN and external vendors to develop blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance.
• Participate in architecture and design of solutions for GSBN and with relation to other systems or blockchain networks.
• Work with stakeholders of the consortium to align on the technology roadmap.
• Support pre-sales meetings related to technology for prospective members of the consortium.
• Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development or DevOps.
• Experience in cloud computing platforms (eg, AWS, Azure), Container (Docker), Kubernetes and tools on infrastructure as code (eg, Terraform, Ansible).j
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Nice to have
• Domain knowledge related to supply chain and trade finance.
• Experience with emerging technologies such as blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda), confidential computing and decentralized identity.