Technical Business Analyst
Type of job
About the job
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to support the building and testing of blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance. You will have the opportunity to work on one of the largest enterprise blockchain deployments involving global shipping lines and terminal operators. The role is a key member of the initial team, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
• Work with the technical team at GSBN and external vendors to develop blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance.
• Collect requirements from stakeholders of the consortium on applications and platform capabilities • Analyze and studies business objectives and requirements
• Translate and document business requirements into functional and technical requirements and design
• Partner with development teams to plan out release
• Assist with UAT and implementation support
• Produced functional design and wireframes for applications
• Analyze 3rd party APIs and other methods of data exchange required for projects
• Product data maps between source and target systems
• Schedule, plan and lead requirement gathering and review meetings.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
• Facilitate requirement prioritizations based on business value
• Manage requirement traceability information and track status throughout project
• Manage changes to requirements through effect use of change control processes and tools
• Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
• Perform data analysis using SQL and other tools as necessary
• Background in any of the following: Business Analysis or Software Development.
• Domain knowledge related to supply chain or trade finance.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Self starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy
• Extremely strong communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
Nice to have
• Experience in cloud computing platforms (eg. AWS, Azure).
• Experience with emerging technologies such as blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda), confidential computing and decentralized identity.