Technical Project Manager
Type of job
About the job
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to lead the building and testing of blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance. You will have the opportunity to work on one of the largest enterprise blockchain deployments involving global shipping lines and terminal operators. The role is a key member of the initial team, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
• Work with the product team and external vendors to develop blockchain-based products related to Supply Chain and Trade Finance.
• Lead the integration testing with shipping lines, terminal operators and banks.
• Work with stakeholders of the consortium to align on the technology roadmap.
• Support pre-sales meetings related to technology for prospective members of the consortium.
• Provide technical assistance related to onboarding for new members of the consortium.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Sciences or related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field, such as, project management, technology consulting, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Nice to have
• Domain knowledge related to supply chain and trade finance.
• Experience in cloud computing platforms (eg. AWS, Azure).
• Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Solace, Kafka, SQL, git, etc.
• Knowledge of Blockchain (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda) is a plus but not mandatory.